My theory.
As you might know currently everyone in America is blaming George "dobya" Bush and his mates for bad management and lack of leadership in New Orleans.
I'm not a fan of the current administration, but I am willing to offer my solution for the problem, as a token of gratitude for the time I am allowed to spend in this country. Actually, knowing how the administration has acted during the past five-or-so years, I'm quite surpriced that they haven't thought of this yet.
Since the 9/11 everytime something has gone wrong, "dobya" has blamed the terrorists. Why change a succesful formula. I know that, if it was possible for CIA to quess wrong/lie about the WMD's in Iraq, it is possible for them to keep straight face when explaining my theory on national TV.
I assume that all of you are aware of the chaos theory (where the flapping of a butterfly's wings is imagined to create tiny changes in the atmosphere which over the course of time cause it to diverge from what it would have been and potentially cause something as dramatic as a tornado to occur). My theory is that Osama Bin Laden, after having to escape his cave, bought a butterfly farm and started to train butterflies to flap their wings the "right way" to create havoc and misery in US.
After everything I have heard during my time here in US, I strongly believe that Americans would believe that in a heartbeat.
I am flying to Florida next Wednesday, to check out what "Ofelia" (the next tornado, expected to hit the shore early next week) can do. I know, from my own experience, that some Ofelia's can really inflict damage. I might not be posting anything during the time I'm in FLA, but feel free to send me mail or post your thoughts about my theory.
-Alt-1

6 Comments:
Web Proves Its Capacity to Help in Time of Need
Thirty years after the Internet was created as a communications system of last resort, the network fulfilled its mission during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina - but in ways more sweeping than its founders ...
Well put! My website on alternative dog health is about alternative dog health issues which may interest you. Request your free Dog Health Report while you're there!
lol some of them would yes LOL
Sorry to disappoint you K, but one nutty meteorelogist already figured out that the Katrina was the vengeance for Hiroshima by the Japanese Yakuza, apparently they had bought some of the old soviet-designed microwave transmitters to..err...make the hurricane somehow.
Stay safe in the sunshine state! and dont forget to wear your tin foil hat in case the yakuza decide to rent the ir equipment to Castro or even worse, Chavez ;-)
Good design!
[url=http://vibuuhgl.com/wqjt/cjfs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://soebjdrs.com/ssuh/widz.html]Cool site[/url]
Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
Nice site!
http://vibuuhgl.com/wqjt/cjfs.html | http://hohbwvgf.com/xezs/zjxz.html
Post a Comment
<< Home