Friday, September 30, 2005

I want to merger and acquire!

F**k it! I know its not Tuesday. Pretend.

For the ones who suspect me of being lazy to update my blog I have to say one thing...you'r wrong!
During the past few weeks I have:

  • Killed a mountain giant called Hrungnir and opened a new leaf in the books of history; a new era without the torment and destruction in my home village, where my fosterparents were ruthlessly murdered by ogres. I also found out that there is royal viking blood running in my veins and that i have to travel to far away land to claim my throne. (Castle of the winds I & II; released in 1993)
  • Started a project of shaping my body to look like Ryan Raynolds' when I'm 27-years-old. Australian betting companies give me an expected success ratio of 1:5783. I'm feeling confident.
  • Noted in school that there are more students who keep their baseball caps turned backwards in management class than in marketing class. I continue to be amazed.
  • Learned that a beer-huggie, also recognizes such names as "Koozie", "Coozie", "Hugger" or a "Foamy beverage container".
  • Sent several job applications to Vilnius.
  • Received several replies to my applications, written in code language.
  • Discovered that in addition to the usual 14 g, house recipe "creamy peanut butter", that can be found in my dorms cafeteria, there is 21 g, commercial peanut butter in the cafeteria of one of the other dormitories.
  • Stopped eating peanut butter after reading a warning from the label of a peanut butter box: Contains peanuts.
  • Travelled to Florida to meet my girlfriend and to enjoy some long needed vacation. (You cant imagine what kinda pressure it is to prevent Ragnarok from happening). Trip to Florida was fan-tas-tic. Sunshine, palmtrees and oh-so-much american jollification.
  • Became utterly jealous for people in florida for one specific reason. Being constantly exposed to the sun takes away the need to urinate. It is now being proved that human body can perspirate a bottle of water, three cans of beer, two bottles of cola and 20 oz of gatorade in a day.

As you can see I have been busy doing more important things than writing my blog. It takes time and energy to be urban, international, fantastic and romantic young-urban-professional in the modern world.

-Alt-1

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bad credit home equity loans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home