Long time, no sea...
I know it has been unforgettably long time since i last posted anything.. you know my blog address is so complicated, that I forgot it.. i tried all the possible combinations of the 35 letters in my address untill I found it. It took me three months but now I am back!
During the time you were in despear of not hearing from me I found a job, did the job and resigned from the job. I enjoyed every second of it. Now I am still in VIlnius but later this month I will relocate to Hellsinki. I have been away from the sea (Vilnius is landlocked) for so long, that the viking blood in me is boiling; I even miss the loud, misbehaving seagulls of Kauppatori.
In the second most Northern capital in the world I will study Marketing at Helsinki School of Economics.
From Vilnius I will miss many things (beer, beautiful women, lovely old town and many nice people I have met here), but I think that is just how the life of a travelling soul is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home