Business as usual..
Things have become fairly stagnant in DeKalb.
- The Autumn has arrived and weather keeps on getting cooler (now were in around 60-70 degrees high).
- Next Saturday we will go see, Chicago's own boy, Kanye West live with Arttu. I will write later (if we make it alive) how we represented the minority in that event.
- I was one of the claimed over 100.000 who visited the Annual Sycamore Pumpkin Festival (hence the fruit related picture). I strongly believe that some sort of conspiracy keeps on altering the attendance numbers of that event. I found myself wondering if Yoda is unhappy because they only got the 3rd place, and who eventually won the battle, Yoda or the "brown-pumpkin-jedi-knight"?

- I tried to watch the "Robocop marathon" on TV. I managed to watch 3/5 of the first robocop movie.
- To save time, I checked from IMDB.com what happened in the Robocop II and Robocop III.
- I found out that the guy who plays RoboCop, a role known for its demanding dialogue, teaches a literature and fine arts class at Syracuse University.
- I Decided that I will never attend the Suracuse University
- I received an e-mail from Sony-Ericsson that was written in code-language --> I decided to learn Lithuanian
- I learned that "teshlagalvis" is a "dough-head" (=taikina pää) in Lithuanian, and that (this is my personal favourite) "Kales vaikas" stands for "son of a bitch"
- I spent a good half-an-hour wondering what kind of a job would a person get, whose first name is one letter short of a "bitch". - "Hei, nimeni on Nartu, kuinka voin olla avuksi?"
-Alt-1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home