Monday, March 20, 2006

1st day of spring...


Today I walked under the medieval arches in the old town to have a lunch in a local "blynine" (pancake restaurant). My route went by the building where a national philharmonics were practicing and the air was full of horns and strings; the sun was warming my face for the first time since I came back to Europe. Life is good in Vilnius.

Last weekend I doubled as a tourist guide for the most loyal and adventurous of the group of friends in HKI. Three days (and nights) full of good laughs and shere joy.

My days in Vilnius are filled with work (in a US based IT company where I do editing and technical writing), gym, food, music, culture and Aiste.

Now I am looking forward for the trip to Mikkeli in April. Its gonna be an epic journey.

Take care where ever you are and listen to the following spring-mood songs while doing it:

-Vanilla Ninja (dont go too fast)
-Donna Summer (I remember yesterday, joku remix)
-Adam Strange (traveller)
-Katie Melua (9 million bicycles)
-Múm (smell memory)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home